Need a safe place to stay? Welcome!
The Mission sleeps 100 people with 30 of those beds reserved for people enrolled in our men’s and women’s programs. The remaining beds are available on a first come first serve basis. The maximum stay is 30 days but we make accommodations for special circumstances as determined by the Director. We have space available for those with mobility issues but space is limited. We make an effort to connect our clients to services. Please share with us what your needs are. It is our desire that people seeking a safe and welcoming place will find that at the Rescue Mission.
All people entering the shelter must register zero on a breathalyzer and not have any alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia in their possession. This is strictly enforced. If you have an active cough you may be asked to wear a mask. A code of conduct is reviewed at check in and must be respected at all times. Shelter rules will be provided and need to be adhered to. Your comments and suggestions are welcomed. The Director’s suggestion box is available in the lobby.
- Breakfast service is 6-7:15AM Monday-Friday; Saturday-Sunday brunch 10-11AM
- Check in is at 4PM. Check out is at 9AM
- Evening meal service is 4:30-6:00PM
- Chapel is at 7:30PM nightly.
- A cold weather day shelter is offered as needed.
Showers are available and are required. We provide toiletries and laundry service as well as a locked space to store your backpack or duffel bag.
For your car or bike:
- Bike rack is available. (You must provide your own lock.)
- Limited parking is available. (Abandoned vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense after 72 hours.)
We make an effort to connect our clients to services. Please share with us what your needs are. It is our desire that people seeking a safe and welcoming place will find that at the Rescue Mission.